Was practising song when my friend told me that we could check our GPA online now!! I thought what GPA as the results are not released yet! Without feeling anxious, I went to the NTU website and to the student link and to the degree audit. Huh!!! The CGPA was being filled!!! AND WHAT I SAW WAS ONLY 4.3!!! Disappointment came. Haizz... I thought I could get at least a first class.

My friend told me there's 1 guy from our school got 4.92!!! Ok, that was very high. What to do?? Only a second class upper. T_T

SHOULD STRIVE HARD FROM NOW ONWARDS!!!!

3 comments:

Hahaha... human greeds r hard to be fulfilled... Anywy jia you jia you! U can do it!

要跟自己比哦~下次要变更好^v^加油!!

Jing xiang: Haizz... got 4.92 le... haizz..

Poh leng: din get first class la.. huhuhu.

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers