'Are you going for badminton on Tuesday?' 'Erm... See first/I'm busy/Not free.... '

Well, always, our badminton session will be either 5 or 6 people. And sometimes, the session would be cancelled off because there were not enough of people. I invited my friends till I would expect the answer, sorry I'm not going.

And something happened yesterday, it was the first and last time I ever saw this scenario.

When I went to the badminton court, it was merely empty. For awhile later, I saw Shawn came. At first, we were waiting for the others outside. I called shee leng, the can't-wake-up gal. I waited for her to pick up my phone call and I got the answer,' Sorry ya, just woke up, will come now.' I was having the expression of =.=

So, while waiting for those who loves to come later, shawn and I were busily putting up the net and started playing. Later, Jing Xiang came. 2 against 1. Followed by Chen Chang and quite a surprise that Shawn's friend came too( of course he's ma friend too but I do not really know him well.) Shee leng and Sheue Lin came after that. Finally I had the chance to meet her, because she's the one who always reject my invitation. hahahaha. AND FINALLY, THE MAIN ACTRESS CAME!!! YI PHING!!! For almost 1 year I did not have the chance to meet up with her.

We played from 10 am to 12:30 pm( our usual badminton session was only 2 hours, so since this is the last badminton session of this break, we decided to make it longer). Had a great chat with Yi phing, Shee leng, and Sheuelin. Chatting about university life, form 6 life and funny jokes.

Well, after the orientation camp, I can only meet up with yi phing in the end of july as all of our friends have gone back to their own university by that time. Nevermind, we can go to school together to get my magazine and as well as meet up with some of the teachers to crap again. maybe? hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers